10 Most Dangerous Things Dogs Randomly Eat That You Need To Be Careful About

0
3289

#3 – Balls


Balls

It is very important to make sure that you have chosen the right ball for your dog. Balls should be large enough that your pup can’t swallow them.

Actually, small balls that might get past the back molars will pose an absolute choking hazard.
So, if your dog has gulped a full ball, the best thing is to take him to your vet right away.

It is a dangerous obstruction that leads to ultimate death since it is impossible for a ball to pass through the digestive tract in its own.


SHARE

LEAVE A REPLY